Licensed Practical Nurse
Full-time – Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. with flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays on-call on a rotating basis. Must be willing to rotate holiday schedule as needed.
The lpn performs assigned duties related to the provision of health care for the comfort and well-being of the medical mission sisters on the campus in a residential care setting. The on-call portion also covers the 12 sisters residing in local facilities.
The lpn is a member of the team consisting of health care manager, residential care coordinator, registered nurse, personal care assistants, and home health aids, providing direct health care to the sisters.
Must have current lpn license in pa and have a valid pa driver’s license.
the ideal candidate will have the following:
• successful experience of at least 3 years or more in
the field of nursing and/or gerontology
• strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• proficiency in using computer
• ability to work on-call on a rotating basis
• ability to work independently and as part of a team
• ability to establish and rearrange work priorities
• ability to communicate with and direct staff as
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and anticipated salary requirements to: laurie jacobs, hr generalist, medical mission sisters, 8400 pine road, philadelphia, pa 19111 or email: email@example.com
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Bookkeeper: full charge
Part-time - 32 hours/week. Mon – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Tues – Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The full charge bookkeeper is primarily responsible for the general ledger and accounts payable for Medical Mission Sisters in North America, and the bi-weekly employee payroll.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• minimum of 3 years job-related experience
• typing and computer experience and abilities
• experience in accounting/bookkeeping packages
• experience in internet, microsoft word, and excel applications
• experience in payroll software programs – proxus-isolved exp. a plus
• maintain a high level of confidentiality
• excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• attentive to details and accuracy
• valid driver’s license
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and anticipated salary requirements to: Laurie Jacobs, HR Generalist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org