Full-time - Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Position Summary: Under general supervision, performs a range of facilities service tasks including grounds work (i.e., mowing, trimming, edging, shrub and tree care) and general grounds maintenance equipment and upkeep.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Minimum of two (2) years exp. in all types of grounds maintenance
• Working knowledge of grounds maintenance equipment and operation
• Small motor repair and operation
• Ability to lift, push or pull required objects up to and over 80 lbs.
• Ability for on-call emergencies such as weather, maintenance, and security
• Valid Driver’s License; own transportation
If interested, please send resume or letter of experience to Laurie Jacobs at: email@example.com.